Betty - A Brit living in Spain. This´ll be about the English, the Spanish, teaching, languages, politics, life in general, and everything else that has been bugging me recently!!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

PONCY ARTWORK

Being self-employed is great - you can do stuff you were crap at at school! Look how I´ve been teaching myself to draw...

My pride and joy...imagine sitting here, on balmy nights, after a tough evening out in Madrid, sipping wine, before tucking myself up in bed...


The view from the balcony, before they pulled this 150 year-old building. The view now is great,
but I did like the building - it looked like I lived in an old Spanish pueblo...



A 1920´s cafe on Paseo Recoletos: I stopped here for a coffee, the day I found out I´d won my case against the traffic police for not having a valid driving licence (I have a British one!)


I happen to live next to a huge railway station (Atocha), with a tropical garden inside!

Can´t draw live things, so this is my aquarium without fish...

Next instalment - drawing of Berlin and Mallorca!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home